[bksvol-discuss] Re: Do We include reviews

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 20:07:43 -0800

Hi Eric,

Since the order form isn't core content you don't even have to include a note that you left it out. You're right. Those scan terribly! I just leave them out, and don't note that they were present, assuming that if someone wants to find a copy of the book, they'll find some place that has it. Just What I do, and not as perfectionistic as I am capable of being. But, ah, alas, I am but human, and lazy.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 07:16 PM 2/2/2008, you wrote:
How about a compromise? Since the order forms themselves are almost always all but impossible to clean up without either a lot of time or sighted assistance, what about including the synopses or other info about books listed on the page, and then a note to indicate an order form was there but removed? I mean, if a person wants to follow up on a book, there's Amazon.com, or www.abebooks.com, or any number of other possibilities.

----- Original Message ----- From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>