[bksvol-discuss] Divorce Express - missing pages

  • From: Laurel Stevens <laurel-stevens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:06:09 -0400

I am validating "Divorce Express" in .rtf, ISBN 0-440-02035-2. There are some missing pages: pages 27, 30, 31, and 100. Can anybody get these for me? The only issue I have is that I am going away on August 11. I can keep renewing this book until someone can get me the missing pages, but only to that date. If I cannot get the missing pages a day or so before August 11, my edit time will expire, and the original .rtf file will have to go back to the download for validation list, and all my other validation efforts will be wasted. I'd really appreciate any assistance with this.
If someone can get the pages in .rtf format, they can be mailed to me at
laurel-stevens@xxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks in advance.