[bksvol-discuss] Re: Displaying Results on the Bookshare Site

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 04:50:20 -0600

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for pointing me in the right direction.   I now know a
whole lot more about cookies in Internet Explorer 7.  I did have the
Bookshare cookies, and they worked for me this morning.

I was using cookies, according to my IE settings, so I don't know what
changed.  I'll just color it a mystery, and keep an eye on it to see if it
has problems again.

Thanks again to all who responded.