[bksvol-discuss] Re: Disappearing book?

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:47:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Lissi,

  Actually Claire took care of all of the lists - approval, rejection, another
one (?) - before she left.  (They all went to 0 and no one noticed.)  She
scheduled the approved books to be published over this week, so people could
have a chance to see some new books before other new books were added to the
list. I told her not to add over 100 books in a day because it's harder to see
them.  Sorry, it's late and I'm not explaining this very well, but you all
understand what I mean.  Hitting the sack now!

  Carrie

Estelnalissi <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dear Mickey

I validated and uploaded your excellent scan of Prospect of Death last week.
I was attracted to it because the protagonist is Scottish and I wasn't
disappointed. The mystery investigation really held my attention and I loved
the smattering of Scottish trivia throughout the story.

I lost your e-mail address. The post I sent asking you to contact me off
list to tell you I was working on your book must have slipped by you. This
will probably be a slow new books added week since Claire is on vacation. I
expect we'll see Prospect of Death in the flood of approvals she processes
when she gets back and catches up.

Always with love,

Lissi