[bksvol-discuss] Re: Disappearing book?

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I'm a curious person too.  It's my primary category on the Strong-Campbell
Inventory (there are 6 categories: R - Realistic, I - Investigative, A -
Artistic, S - Social, E - Enterprising, C - Conventional) and I'm an ICS
(mostly Investigative, then Conventional, then Social - not very Realistic,
Artistic or Enterprising).  Do we have any books about the Strong-Campbell
Inventory on Bookshare?  It's a handy way to figure out what occupations a
person might be interested in.  Just checked, and it seems we have nothing
about it.  I'll see if I can't find a book about it, to put in the collection.
It's a fascinating subject (at least to me :-))

  Carrie

mickey <micka@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Thanks, Carrie. It's fun to ratch a book go from my computer to the
awaiting validation list, to the being validated list, to the admin approval
list. And since it wasn't o any of them, I got curious. I'm always a curious
person, which is why I read a lot. <grin>

  Thanks again.

  Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx