[bksvol-discuss] Re: Disappearing book?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:39:28 -0400

Dear Mickey

I validated and uploaded your excellent scan of Prospect of Death last week. I was attracted to it because the protagonist is Scottish and I wasn't disappointed. The mystery investigation really held my attention and I loved the smattering of Scottish trivia throughout the story.

I lost your e-mail address. The post I sent asking you to contact me off list to tell you I was working on your book must have slipped by you. This will probably be a slow new books added week since Claire is on vacation. I expect we'll see Prospect of Death in the flood of approvals she processes when she gets back and catches up.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>