[bksvol-discuss] Re: Disappearing book?

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:54:57 -0400

Thanks, Carrie. It's fun to ratch a book go from my computer to the awaiting
validation list, to the being validated list, to the admin approval list. And
since it wasn't o any of them, I got curious. I'm always a curious person,
which is why I read a lot. <grin>

Thanks again.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx