[bksvol-discuss] Re: Disappeared book

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 23:37:38 -0400

I am sorry that I didn't offer a suggestion for the problem, but I do have a suggestion for replying to emails. That is to place your reply before the quoted material. It is a bit tedious to arrow down through the quoted material to find the main message. If it is unclear what you are replying to then arrowing down can then clear that up.

"There can be but little liberty on earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven." - Robert Ingersoll

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com