[bksvol-discuss] Re: Digest mode

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:51:51 -0800

Go to freelists.org. Log in. Select the listserver you want from the column
on the left; it's labeled Lists. You can type in letters to help you get to
the right place in the list, like book. At the bottom of the box there is an
button labeled Select List. Select it and then select Change Settings from
the list of Available Commands (far right hand side of the page). When the
menu comes up, look for the one that says Digest (not Digest2 unless you
want both individual posts and digest form). Select that box. You will
probably receive a confirmation notification.

Hope this works. Let me know if you have problems.

Lisa