[bksvol-discuss] Re: Didn't work

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:39:36 -0500

What does the error message say. Not at the top where it says there is an error, but further down where it provides detail. Thanks.

________________________ Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D. Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>