[bksvol-discuss] Re: Didn't work

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:32:32 -0500

Patty,
If you look further down the error page, you will find the word Error again. IT should tell you exactly what the problem is. Often, it is that the ISBN number is not in the right format. Another potential problem is a hidden or missed character in the file name such that browsing to the file rather than typing it in might help. Let me know.

________________________ Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D. Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>