[bksvol-discuss] Did I misunderstand?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob WIley <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:36:09 -0800 (PST)

re Crafting a cloning policy and Dog Lover's Survivial
Guide. I thought I was just going to help with those
books, but when I went to renew my other books, those
were checked out to me. I have released them, but I
did request the books and they are in my library and I
will pick them up tomorrow afternoon, or Sunday.

I will let Bob and Shelley know when I have the books,
or anyone else who wants to take them. Shelley, you
said you need 15 through 20. Bob, you said your book
needs pagination.

Or--did I misunderstand? Were those books put on the
list for me to download so that filling in pages and
paginating is all I have to do? I don't have to
proofread? Shelley's and Bob's corrections are
retained?

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/