[bksvol-discuss] Re: Did I miss a missive?

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 01:09:17 -0400

Hi, Cindy. No, I meant the categories on the BookShare website. It's been over a week since any new bookshave been added to the mystery category, the first place I go. <grin>

So I thought maybe they'd posted saying they'd do it once a week or so.

Mickey Prahin
micka@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN: micka@xxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: micka529