[bksvol-discuss] Re: Did I lose the page breaks?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:42:02 -0700

Hi, Pam. Actually, that's not true. Word puts in its own page breaks when it
eats text file page breaks. I think they're called soft page breaks, where
they don't actually follow the pagination of the book but Word inserts them
based on your margins, so even if you did lose the page breaks, Word would
still tell you what page it thinks you're on, anyway. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx