[bksvol-discuss] Dianna Gabaldon home page

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:35:16 -0400

Has transcripts or interviews, full list of her books, excerpts from some of them, audio interviews and is fun.

E.
At 05:11 PM 9/27/2006, you wrote:

Hi:

I'm sorry it's taken me awhile to get back to my email.  I can scan both
Libba Bray books, Rebel Angels and A Great and Terrible Beauty, if people
want me to do both and if no one has started on either already.  Just let me
know.

Thanks, and take care,

Liz

email: liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx Visit my Live Journal :