[bksvol-discuss] Re: Desiree

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:42:56 -0700 (PDT)

Sarah,

Louise replied to me directly; she hasn't submitted
her copy of Desiree because she wasn't finished with
it yet -- she didn't post that she was working on it
because she didn't think anyone else would. So
continue with yours and submit it when you'e ready. Is
yours the hardbound, 1953 edition? I think that's what
you or someone said they had, and that's the one I
have -- not tha it really matters; I could probably
get the other, or the text would be the same anyway.

Cindy

-- Sarah Van Oosterwijck <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail