[bksvol-discuss] Re: Desiree

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:36:43 -0500

Yes, I'd like to know where the other copy of Desiree is, because I don't
want to waste more time on it if it won't be the copy finally accepted. :-)
Louise, did you read through and check your scan?  I had trouble with words
getting cut off because the binding was too tight, so if you didn't have
this problem yours might be better, but I have also put a lot of effort in
to mine already, and it didn't turn out quite as bad as I first expected.
If I feel the same amount of sick tomorrow, and no better or no worse, I
will get back to reading Desiree, since i can do that laying around on my
couch or in my recliner.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net