[bksvol-discuss] Re: Description Of Diagrams

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 16:35:53 -0700

Here is a summary from Amazon, a description of the cover, and comments
from me about a book that if someone can find might have diagrams that
maybe Deb could use for her book
CIndy

In workbook style, this book presents an experiential journey of
self-discovery into the Tree of Life which lies at the heart of the Qabalah.