[bksvol-discuss] Re: Description Of Diagrams

  • From: Gmail For Deb <djoutland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:46:11 -0400

Lori, the book is called
The Aquarian Qabalah: A Contemporary Initiation Into A Secret Tradition by
Naomi Ozaniec.

I would describe it as a new age look at the Qabalah.  It pulls in information
from many traditions and connects them with more traditional information on
this subject.  That's about all I know about it at this point...  Ask me again
after were done with study group, and I hope I'll know a whole lot more!

Deb Outland
Lexington, Kentucky