[bksvol-discuss] Re: Describing Pictures In Children's Books

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:46:17 -0600

I notice there is a list of the most downloaded books to be had from the main
menu. I wish this list would show the number of downloads.

Perhaps there should also be a list of books most downloaded by younger
readers. For those of us who select books and prepare them, this would be a
useful list, I should think.

Bob