[bksvol-discuss] Re: Deleting page breaks

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 20:28:15 -0400

Not likely it's a soft page break. I've never seen one in K1000 in the year and a half that I've been using it.

There's only one way I know of to merge pages, and that is to put your cursor below the page break and hit control-shift-enter. You will hear that the current page has been merged with the previous page. Is this how you are doing it?

One reason I suppose it is possible the page break might return is if you have split long pages Enabled in the Conversion settings. Make sure this is Disabled. This setting has been a source of unwanted pages for many people.

That's all I got at the moment. Someone else here may have more helpful ideas.

Evan

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: <talmage@xxxxxxx>