[bksvol-discuss] Re: Deleted spammer

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 09:51:15 -0700

Thanks much! Greatly appreciate it!

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail/AIM/GoogleTalk: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

On 10/8/2012 9:05 AM, Madeleine Linares wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am finally able to log in and I was able to delete the spammer. So sorry for
the delay in getting rid of them! Thank you all so much for your patience!

Best,

Madeleine