[bksvol-discuss] Re: Delectable Mountains

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:50:39 -0600

Man you are quick! :-) Thanks, Jamie! I should be winding up a Sierra for Susan L today or tomorrow and will work on it after that. It is one for me. Smiles.

Valerie

On 11 02, 2009, at 2:07 AM, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:

Valerie it's all set whenever you are ready. I had some trouble with some pages that were wrinkly in parts so I am glad you have a print copy to go by. You may need it towards the middle of the book.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: And the World Closed Its Doors by David Clay Large