[bksvol-discuss] Re: Definitely Dead - Charlaine Harris

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:22:57 -0700 (PDT)

Allison, you are correct that the series name and book number are not part of
the title, but the volunteer manual asks that you put them in the title of the
book. That's why I submitted it with the series name and book number in the
title.

  Here is what Bookshare's Volunteer Manual says:

  3.2.1 Title  If the book is part of a series of books, please add the series
number to the title. For example, "The Hidden (Animorphs #39)" or "Dark Force
Rising (Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy Vol. 2)".

  That's why I asked that you leave the series and number in book 6, since I
saw it had been taken out of book 5 even though I put it in when I submitted it.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Lisey's Story - Stephen King