[bksvol-discuss] Re: Deciphering a Message from Gustavo

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 23:18:05 -0400

Laura,

Books with and editor should be listed as follows.  I'll use your book as an
example:

James Lowder (editor)

And not Ed. James Lowder
If your book had two editors listed, you would write it like this

James Lowder (editor), mythic character (editor)

Multiple editors should follow the same convention.  The same applies for
translators.

Mythic character (translator) and not Trans. Mythic Character

HTH.

Pratik

  _____