[bksvol-discuss] Re: Deborah - New York (was Re: Currently scanning)

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:27:10 -0600

Great! Thanks, Deborah. smile. I'm really enjoying Sarum. Just what I need - another author I like who writes really long books! grin.

Judy s.

Deborah Murray wrote:
Hi Judy,

I'll let you know when it's ready, and take your time proofing it.

Sarum was the first Rutherfurd book I read and I also really enjoyed it.
I've been a fan ever since!

Deborah