[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dealing with tables.

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 21:54:56 -0600

    Thanks, Julie. I'll have another look at some of the tables, after my
husband fixes them. If they still look like they would be confusing in
braille, I might resubmit a corrected BRF file later. I suppose that for the
RTF submission, I should probably have the tables as much like the book as
possible, for the sake of Bookshare users who have some vision.

Paula