[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dealing with tables.

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:30:36 -0600

I would love to have my submission of The Code Book validated so I could
examine the daisy results of the tables I painstakingly fixed with my
husband's assistence.  If I find that grabbing a table from the book and
putting it in Word, followed by setting the column and row titles using the
bookmarking method described in the JAWS 6.0 update documentation, does not
make it easily readable, and reading it from the HTML file that can be
created by the bookshare unpack tool also doesn't work well, then I will
know not to waste any effort on such things until bookshare can accept daisy
files directly, and I learn how to submit the perfect daisy file, and what
is the best that can be done for the BRF copy if you don't have or know how
to use the expensive transcriber's programs. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/