[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dealing with Sidebars

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:40:52 -0500

Yes, it would alter the book because sometimes they do say something
else. I have the sense that we cannot take out things because then the
book is not true to its original form. I, personally, leave them in.
Sometimes they are an annoyance because they interrupt, but they often
only break the flow some.

Just my thought on it.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.