[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dealing with Photos & Captions

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:06:44 -0500

Actually, it's the sighted folks that are confused.

The symbols used were originally mathematical symbols for greater than and less than, but they looked like braces (which I believe are angle brackets) that the sighties started using them.

You know, it's like i for 1 and o for 0. We're okay until their confusion confuses us. Hell, I'm confused now.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>