[bksvol-discuss] Deadfall and other books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 18:57:11 -0700 (PDT)

Laura,

Deadfall has just been added to the collection, along
with quite a few other books from the admin queue (and
others that weren't in the queue).

In case Gustavo is still working I'll send out my list
to some of you later. For those who have become used
to checking the site Gerald posts, here it is:
Browse New Books - English Only (I don't know if this
will work from my letter)

and Jake's site: http://tinyurl.com/gmq9y