[bksvol-discuss] Dead Suffer Too, Transit of Venus, Golden Torc, Early Greek TIhinking

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 00:13:36 -0700 (PDT)

Elizabeth,

I have them. I sort of have an order, based on when
the books were listed as problems, but books that have
been specifically mentioned have come before others. I
will move the Dead Suffer Too and Transit of Venus to
the top of the list, and will get to them when I've
finished what I'm working on. I have a number of
others that are on that list, too.

In the meantime, I picked up the Golden Torc today. I
believe you said you're missing pages pages 358 to the
end of the book. The story ends with page 376. Then
there is an Apologia which goes to page 381. The rest
of the book is unpaged maps.

Grace, I also picked up Early Greek Thinking. What do
you need from it? There are lots and lots of Greek
words written in the Greek alphabet. You could just
put  the words "Greek word" in brackets, or I can
possibly transliterate the word for you and put it in
italics and/or brackets.

I have two other short books to finish first. Then
I'll do GT and EGT, and then dead Suffer and Transit,m
both of which sound very interesting, which is why I
took them rather than let them be rejected. We'll see
if I'm right or if I end up rejecting them.

If anyone in the meantime wants to rescan them, let me
know and I will reject them.

Cindy