[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dashboard?

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 10:04:23 -0700

Andy,

Good suggestions. Hats off to you. I will reference this as we move forward.

Keep in mind that a very basic page is what we will release. The full dashboard
idea is a wish list item that may never materialize but I thought might be
useful to indicate the direction we want to go in order to make the volunteer
process as easy as possible.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department