[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dare to Go Ahunting

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 01:08:57 -0700 (PDT)

Great. If you can do it I'll switch back from Shelley to you. smile

Hmmm--is your date/time wrong or did this post take a long time to reach me? I
received it at 1:07 a.m. Pacific time. That's why  have volunteer email posts
go to two places. I used to have one or two days' delay at times in receiving
mail.

G.Cindy