[bksvol-discuss] Re: Daisy page numbers

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:06:43 -0500

Tracy,

I checked both the DAISY file and the HTML file unpacked with the DAISY file
for The Last of the Sky Pirates and see page numbers in both.  Chapter 20
begins on 361 and, from what I saw, the book ends on page 369 followed by
what appears to be the book jacket.  Also, when I told Victor Reader Soft to
go to page 361, it took me directly to chapter 20.

HTH

Gerald