[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cypress Point Upload

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 03:12:51 -0700

Also, I wonder if you might prefer to have Windows XP in classic mode, where it looks just like Windows 98 as far as I can tell. I didn't set mine up that way. The dealer I got the PC from did it before I got it. So I really didn't notice any change when I went from Windows 98 to XP. I don't know if you lose any functionality doing this, but I haven't lost anything I have noticed. I'll have to look up how it is done, actually, never having done it, but I'm sure I can find it, or someone else here will surely know it of the top of their heads. If there are any cons to doing it, I am not aware of them

It is just a thought if you want to work in something you are already comfortable and familiar with.