[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cypress Point Upload

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 02:05:02 -0700 (PDT)

I appreciated your explanation, Sue.

I don't know if this is possible with the Dell you
have, but...I, too, have folders with different things
in them, but when I'm validating a file I keep it on
the desktop and not in a folder. That way when I'm
ready to upload I just "browse" from the desktop. Is
that possible with your set-up or is it impossible,
i.e. keeping what you're working on outside any
folder.

Cindy