[bksvol-discuss] Cypress Point Upload

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:36:31 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sue:

   I am very interested in the way Cypress Point problem was resolved. Maybe it
could be useful to put it on Jake Brownwell's site Tips.

John you read my mind somehow

Dilsia

Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:18:23 -0700
From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Sue,

Congratulations on getting the book uploaded, and a big thanks to
Pratik
for helping solve the problem.

When you have a chance, please let me know which settings you had to
change to solve the problem.

I have been reading all of the messages regarding this, and would like
to know which suggestions solved the problem?

Thanks

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

starting at 1¢/min.