[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cypress Point

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 08:03:56 -0500

Hi Jake and Cindy,

Thanks, Jake, I got a password from support so I can sign in.

Cindy, I would have had the Cypress Point on Aug. 4.  It has been since then
that my renewal date came up and of course I couldn't renew, so someone must
have taken it since my date expired because it isn't on my Step 2 page and,
like I said, it is one of the files I lost when I crashed.  I had it all
ready but couldn't upload it.

Sue S.