[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cypress Point

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 23:45:20 -0500

Hello volunteers,

I just got back online after what seems like quite a long absence.  I am
recovering from that old-fashioned type of flu that lasts longer than 24
hours and leaves one feeling totally drained.

Also, I have had computer problems.  Not only did I lose a lot of files, but
I also had to change my ISP.

Having said all that, I am wondering about the fate of Cypress Point by
Diane Chamberlain, which I was validating.  Right now I changed my e-mail
address on bookshare.org but cannot login because it says, "incorrect
password".  So my second question is, when you change your e-mail address do
you also have to change your password?  I received the message that my
e-mail address had been successfully changed.

Sorry about Cypress Point.  My renewal date has passed and until the system
lets me online I cannot check.  I did do a search on Step 1 before changing
my address and it did not come up.

It is good to be back.  Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Sue S.