[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning... and just submitted

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 22:11:40 -0400

Hi Jamie. We have The Penny. Mom bought it a while back. She said it's not
as good as people would think it would be, but I'll scan it eventually
because I also want to read it.

I just submitted Holding Heaven. If it was that easy for me to read through,
it should be a breeze to actually proof! The pages are really short. Turns
out the main story only had 72 pages. The others were blanks that I cut out
because they didn't affect the numbering sequence.

-Alyssa

  _____