[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:47:51 -0700

Hi, Melissa, I looked at the chart you mentioned. I found it a bit
confusing. I take it that the characters I should write down are the
secondary numbers after the first ones. Sorry, but there were a whole lot of
characters with circumflexes and such. I know a quotation mark is 0034, but
oh, those others! Regards, Kim.