[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:48:51 -0700

Has anyone seen Charms for the Easy Life by Kaye Gibbons in the collection? I entered this in the search box the other day and it took me to other books by this author but not the one I had sought. I read this book in braille a few years ago but may have obtained it from Web Braille. While I am on this subject, I think most of the comments that are showing up about the books are abysmal. They are obviously pieced from original synopses or something, often including an advertising about the book or author, marginally helpful in my opinion. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Deborah Murray" <murray.deborah@xxxxxxxxx>