[bksvol-discuss] Currently scanning

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:11:19 -0400

Hi all,

I have just begun scanning the first two books in another mystery series. It
is the Burren series, medieval Irish mysteries by Cora Harrison.
The titles are:
1. My Lady Judge
2. A Secret and Unlawful Killing

There are at least two more in this series that I will try to get. They are:
3. The Sting of Justice
4. Writ in Stone

The protagonist in these stories is Mara, a lady Brehon or judge.

If anyone is interested in proofing any of these just let me know.

Deborah