[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently Scanning

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:56:13 -0400

Hi Jana,

  I didn't know you were from the hurricane impacted area. Good luck to you
with everything, I'm so sorry for your loss. Were you able to save any of your
personal belongings? I gather you'll go back to your house, but only after much
work. Well, that's better than losing it altogether, but must be very
stressful. I was going to ask when you thought you could go back, but I gather
from your message that you don't know yet.  Are you getting sick of hotel
living yet?

  Anyway, I'm impressed that you're still scanning under such a huge disruption
in your life.
Take care,,
Donna