[bksvol-discuss] Currently Scanning

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bksvol-Discuss" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 00:40:06 -0500

Hi, everyone!  Last week I noticed that "Your Best Life Now," by Joel Osteen,
is on the new wishlist.  I bought this book several months ago and haven't had
the time to scan it.  Yesterday, when I went by my house to pick up a few
things, I brought it back to the hotel to scan.  Additionally, I also have
books 7 through 9 of the Zion Covenant series, "Hadassah," by Tommy Tinney, and
a couple that I can't remember the titles. <Smile>  I just started "Your Best
Life Now" tonight, and I hope to have it submitted early in the week.  Gotta
have something to do while they're tearing up my house! <LOL>  Just when I
think I can go home, there's another delay, so I'm done with trying to figure
it out.  I'll just stay put until the damage has all been discovered and all
the problems fixed. <Smile>

Jana

Jana Jackson
Director Of Training
Indigo Logix, LLC
Direct: (615)661-5254
E-mail: jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.indigo-logix.com

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.

Need to plan a vacation or business trip?  Jana's new on-line travel agency,
JJM Travel, offers some of the best deals on the Internet for airfares, hotels,
last-minute getaways, and more!  For all of your travel needs, visit
http://1793084.prttravel.com.  To log in, type the ID number 1793084.  To learn
how you too can save up to 90% on all of your travel, visit
http://jjm.gttrends.net.  Jana is happy to answer any questions you might have
concerning this exciting opportunity to work and have fun at the same time.  If
you have questions, feel free to e-mail her at jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx