[bksvol-discuss] Re: Curious about some books awaiting approval.

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:07:53 -0500

I noticed that this weekend and was wondering the same thing.

Melissa

Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx wrote:
I was just looking at the books in process list and, specifically, the books awaiting approval. I noticed that there are some there that have been waiting since March. I was curious about them. Does anyone know why they are just sitting there awaiting approval without either being approved or being bounced back to the checkout list for more editing?

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine." Che Guevara The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml <http://wwww.themilitant.com>Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
             _

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323041x1201367261/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=JulyExcfooterNO62)