[bksvol-discuss] Re: Curious

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 23:31:10 -0400

Thank goodness, chimera is a word that I did hear pronounced before I first saw it in print. That is unlikely too. How often do you hear chimeras being talked about. If I had first seen it in print I still might be pronouncing it that other way. By the way, I notice that my screen reader is correctly pronouncing it.

"Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working people of all countries unite!" - Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com