[bksvol-discuss] Re: Curious

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:54:08 -0400

Hi.
That depends on the software.
JAWS goes by the way letter combinations should be pronounced.
In fact, there's a dictionary function that lets you enter in a word and then
type in how it should be pronounced.

For example, JAWS pronounces the name Eliza as E-Lizz-ah.
I can make it say the name correctly if I go to the dictionary feature and type
in "Elighza."

I know this isn't very helpful.  It really depends on the word in question.
Christina