[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cryptonomicon

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:34:34 -0500

It's certainly a readable copy.   But, because I've worked on it for so long
and because, as everyone knows, I'm a perfectionist, I need to make it even
better.  So, I'll be doing just that.  Once I'm done, I'll resubmit.  Those
of you who've wanted to read it and have the time to devote to this kind of
long-reading project, please do so.  I'm finding that my time isn't my own
and what I'm hoping will be accomplished in January may not be.  Eventually
though, I will have a better copy up there.

Pratik

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director